A001579, A001550, etc./Correction

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Aug 23 16:38:39 CEST 2002

I'd go a bit further.  9 choose 3 is only 84,
which is not much more than 0.1% of the database.

It shouldn't be much trouble to add  a^n + b^n + c^n
for {a,b,c} in {1,2,...,9}.  Things of this sort
have turned up in the areas between partition
theory and surface physics, if you really want
some justification.    R.