A001579, A001550, etc./Correction

Henry Gould gould at math.wvu.edu
Fri Aug 23 19:54:24 CEST 2002

That is exactly what I believe would be good to add to the database. Can
someone
generate what Richard suggests easily and add it to the OEIS?

And to Neil: yeah, I figured as much. I was just bemused not to find any
reference.
As I said, I go around adding up powers of digits in bills and telephone
numbers all
the time, so it was a natural for me to get to this one with my house number
and the
current year already!

Actually I must also add that I have been having a bit of corresondence with a
colleague
about Euler and Waring on sums of powers of numbers and it ties in there, so I
believe ,
to go further than Richard, that it would be of value to generate
a^n + b^n + c^n + d^n + . . . + k^n for {a, b, c, d, . . . , k} in the set {1,
2, 3, . . . 10}.

Henry Gould