[seqfan] most important numbers, Guinness Book of Records, etc.

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Sun Aug 25 08:11:43 CEST 2002

Dear Seqfan Members,

Don't you think we have sufficiently gone off-topic on this ?

I would not like it to degenerate precisely like a sci.math thread
on (easy) conventionnal matters or (unsolvable) taste wars.
The point of the OEIS is that there are not one or a few constants worth
mention in mathematics and other sciences but many sequences of them...

regards,

Olivier Gerard

Le 24, Henry Gould écrivait:
> The most important constant in the entire known Universe is the number 1
> (one).

[...]