Revisited:Permutations Involving Rel.-Primality

Leroy Quet qqquet at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 4 00:44:53 CET 2002

Many of you have already replied to the original post. What I am
wondering about is the sequence variation mentioned at the end of this
repost:

  A variation of the question:
  What if a(1) must be relatively-prime to a(m) as well?

Is this variation of the sequence in the EIS already?

Thanks,
Leroy Quet

 From mid-November: