A057820=A074590

Leroy Quet qqquet at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 4 01:01:14 CET 2002

Though I am not usually concerned with these things, I have noticed that
duplications in the EIS are pointed out in this e-mail group.

So: A057820 =
    A074590

except for the off-set.

--

This brings up a good point: Many sequence-contributers seem to
contribute "new" sequences that are only new in that the off-set is, say,

Thanks,
Leroy Quet