Web and email troubles

James A Sellers sellersj at math.psu.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:44:41 CET 2002

****************************
The following message is being sent by me to the members of SeqFan on
behalf of NJAS.

James Sellers
****************************

It seems that "research.att.com" was placed on the
spam black hole list yesterday, so many places
were blocking emails to and from this address

This is still not fixed.

At the same time the Contribute New Sequence or Comment
web page also seems to have broken, although a few
messages are getting through.

This also is not fixed

If you don't get the automatic acknowledgement,
then the message probably did not reach me and you
should wait and send it again when things are fixed.

The other thing that happened yesterday was that i was fired
from AT&T (as part of a management reduction plan).
But I hope the URLs and email addresses will
continue to work for many months.

NJAS

James A. Sellers, PhD
Director, Undergraduate Studies