notification

David Wasserman dwasserm at earthlink.com
Tue Jun 18 05:50:47 CEST 2002

Dear Neil,
     Would it be difficult to program the database so that it would
automatically
send me an email whenever a sequence that I've contributed to is updated?  I'd
like to have this feature, because it's important to me to know if one of my
sequences needed a correction, or if one of my questions has been answered.
A few times I've looked up my name in the database and checked each match, but
I expect I'll eventually have more than 100 lines, so that won't work any more.
(I would suggest that this notification feature could work on an opt-in basis;
I imagine that many contributors could find it a nuisance.)
  - David Wasserman