A069014

Wouter Meeussen wouter.meeussen at pandora.be
Sun May 12 15:23:24 CEST 2002

looking at 'Recent additions' shows another:

A070289 is already in EIS as A000586
and that could use a more concise Mathematica line:
CoefficientList[Series[Product[(1+x^Prime[k]),{k,24}],{x,0,Prime[24]}],x]

A070288 is already in EIS as A000607.

I guess the EIS has again directed someone
towards the joys of GeneratingFunctionology. ;-))

Wouter Meeussen
wouter.meeussen at pandora.be