A069014

Robert G. Wilson v rgwv at kspaint.com
Mon May 13 15:52:41 CEST 2002

Et al,

        In checking out A002371, I noticed that the very first reference
cited, "Albert H. Beiler, Recreations in the Theory of Numbers, 2nd ed.
New York: Dover, 1966, pages 65, 309. ISBN U-486-21096-0." has the ISBN.
Is this something that we wish to encourage? I for one would vote in the
affirmative.

Sequentially yours,
Bob.