Lookup Modification #4

Don McDonald parabola at paradise.net.nz
Fri Nov 8 04:55:48 CET 2002

In message <3DCA8A56.3070708 at kspaint.com> you write:

> Et al,
>
> Yes, I would like that idea of a wild-card ? for one entry and possible
> * for multiply entries.
>
> Bob.
Hi,

Do you mean
show sequences that contain 100 and 200 and 300 and others
all in any order?
(you might get too many hits.)

do you mean
i think the sequence I want may contains 666(?) but I am
only 20 % certain of this?

do you mean
lookup  1 2 4 8 15? 16 32.
term 15? may or not be in. I am not decided.
please show sequences 1 2 4 8 16 and 1 2 4 8 15.

do you mean
show sequences that contain  2,4,6,8 somewhere as well as 30,40,50
elsewhere (in %S %T %U lines.)?

you can just lookup 2 4 6 8
and lookup 30 40 50
Is it a problem?

do you mean show sequences that contain a combination
choose 3 or more numbers from these
 900, 700, 500, 1200. in any order
(with? or without repeats?)

cheers,