Permutations Involving Relatively-Primality

Frank Ruskey fruskey at cs.uvic.ca
Tue Nov 12 03:02:18 CET 2002

I don't know the answer to your nice question, but here are some
more numbers (up to n=14).
1, 2, 6, 12, 72, 72, 864, 1728, 13824, 22032, 555264,
476928, 17625600, 29599488
Worthy of note: (a) the numbers are not montone, (b) the multiplicity
property noted below disappears.

-Frank R.

--
Frank Ruskey                     e-mail: fruskey at cs.uvic.ca <- NEW!