Permutations Involving Relatively-Primality

Leroy Quet qqquet at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 12 04:43:06 CET 2002

>I don't know the answer to your nice question, but here are some
>more numbers (up to n=14).
>1, 2, 6, 12, 72, 72, 864, 1728, 13824, 22032, 555264,
>476928, 17625600, 29599488
>Worthy of note: (a) the numbers are not montone, (b) the multiplicity
>property noted below disappears.
>
>-Frank R.

Interesting. I am glad that this confirms my original values for the
sequence.
And I won't waste my time looking for an INTEGER sequence which
represents each term divided by the previous term.

(My instinct is that this sequence is less likely to increase at n with
many divisors.)

Thanks,
Leroy Quet