unrestricted partition function

Robert G. Wilson v rgwv at kspaint.com
Fri Nov 15 16:26:07 CET 2002

Dear Ralf,

        Mathematica is a commercial package which Wolfram Research does
not give
away.

        On my generic box, a 133MHz One-Main GigaByte mother board, an
Athlon
1200 MHz chip with 512 Meg of double speed ram, 10^6 took 0.871 seconds and
10^7 took 3.014 seconds. Labos on a P3 800 MHz machine clocked in at 19.33
seconds. This is why AMD is doing a lot better than Intel. Just for fun
I tried 10^8
and I did it in 13.73 seconds. 10^9 took 72.464 seconds. I'm stopping here.

Bob.