unrestricted partition function

Ralf Stephan ralf at ark.in-berlin.de
Fri Nov 15 17:21:29 CET 2002

rgwv wrote
>         Mathematica is a commercial package which Wolfram Research does
> not give away.

Oooh, I never asked for such things. But, now as you mention it, here
is the code I *do* give away (GPL). It uses the mpfr C library (mpfr.org)
and a good guess is that the high precision cosine which is needed for
the Rademacher formula is the bottleneck.

http://www.ark.in-berlin.de/part.c
http://www.ark.in-berlin.de/part.pdf

Please reply to me personally, I will summarize later to the list,
in good ole Usenet fashion. But please mail if you don't see it and you
have interest.
ralf