Database of Graphs

Ed Pegg edp at wolfram.com
Fri Nov 29 22:13:23 CET 2002

>   Of course, the table won't be able to exhaustively contain everything
> for n past, say, 12, but users could always add graphs that come up in
> their problems that may be interesting. Even going up to just 11 vertices
> could make it a useful tool for researchers in many fields.
>
>   Suggestions? Comments? Taker? Is there such a thing already? Could OEIS
> create a standard encoding of graphs into integers and incorporate that
> into the database?

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/packages/
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/packages/Graphs/

With these, Mathematica, and Combinatorica, most of that is possible.
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/GraphTheory.html and other pages
discuss graph theory extensively.

Eric provides graphs up to 9 vertices.

There are 1006700565 11-vertex simple connected graphs.  I don't
see a way to make a nice database for all of those.

--Ed Pegg