Updates to automorphic and trimorphic sequences

David Wilson davidwwilson at attbi.com
Thu Sep 26 20:09:03 CEST 2002

Please find attached complete replacements for sequences dealing with
automorphic
and trimorphic numbers.  I added elements, fixed comments, added xrefs, and
reorganized as seemed fit.  I was careful not to lose any information in the
existing
sequences.

NJAS: Given my current level of expertise in Windows text editing, parsing
these
sequences into ADD and REPLACE lines would be painful for me.  I ask that
you
replace the affected sequences in totum with the attached sequences, if
possible.
Thanks.

Dave Wilson