Input line in lookup page

Leroy Quet qqquet at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 20 03:17:12 CEST 2003

I only have one possible additional suggestion for the input of the
lookup page.
I have never made this mistake personally, so I do not know if this is
even a problem; but EIS users might accidently press the "restore
example" button after painstakingly entering by-hand a string of
integers. Will they lose their input? Or is there a "are you sure?"
option?
There should be, or else there might be some who get angry at the EIS for
making it too easy to delete their input.
It has been a long while since I posted one of my sequences (due to
problems with software: another story), but I remember that there was a
"restore examples" button on the sequence-submission page too. Getting
your work accidently erased here would be even more of a problem.
:/

Thanks,
Leroy Quet