Re 2 puzzles, solution/MEANING?

Don McDonald parabola at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jul 21 14:03:03 CEST 2003

Next time, Don, spare us the numerology and the bigotry.

Olivier

Thanks Moderator, Olivier,  seqfans, Mich,

with respect..
'Out of the mouths of babes...'  (?Shax?
 Cannot find quotation, uncertain?)
- - -

The cycle , 3 1/2, 2,
repeated just once and agreed for 4x terms.

It was not statistically significant (uncertain?)
and was so Contrived
(e.g. double then immediately halve,  mixed division and addition,)
that a Scientist may struggle to give it Credence
and the Masses of population may consider it Ridiculous.

Don: Sequence 4x 3^n.

On the other hand, did I hear that a great scientist,
Sir Isaac Newton,
may have devoted the major portion of his mature life
to the serious study of
Daniel + Revel.

(1+2+1/2 = 3 1/2 years.)

Which could be a more worthy true topic of research
than ??? IQ Puzzle, in my eyes, Personally.

Out of the mouths of babes. (uncert?)
[RG: where angels fear to tread. ...]

However, I feel I have less talent in Scripture
than oeis Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences, Please.

I am sorry if I over did it.

As 'bigot' is such a loaded or emotional term- I have
not understood it in the past.
=  person who is intolerant especially regarding religion,
politics, or race.

Apologies if I have offended.

don. mcdonald
21.07.03  22:50
..
.Calc.Profile.eisintegsq.Seqfan.ogerardMod.Bigotmtbab

What I originally wrote.  (Delete.)
No offense intended.