editing help needed

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Jun 2 20:25:43 CEST 2003

Dear Sequence Fans,

I could use more help with editing sequences, not
just from the Associate Editors.  Any careful
and responsible person is welcome to help.

I am really swamped.

If you see a sequence that needs work, make a copy of
it in the internal format, make the changes, and email
it to me using Subject line EDITED A012345 (say).

The place to start is the recent additions file,
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/recent.txt

Sequences that need a lot of work have keyword "uned",
but there many others that could be improved.

If possible arrange it so that your email doesn't
change equal signs into = 3D strings,
and newlines into = 20 strings when you
send me the edited version!

Thanks!