uned sequences A071339 - A071341, visualizations

Pfoertner, Hugo Hugo.Pfoertner at muc.mtu.de
Tue Jun 10 10:19:50 CEST 2003

Re: uned sequences A071339 - A071341

I just noticed that the message cited below did not arrive at my work
e-mail, which is also subscribed to the seqfan list.
Since other messages came in correctly I suppose there might have been
some problems with the distribution mechanism (or with an unknown
blocking mechanism in my employer's firewall :-< )

Please disregard if this message already arrived, but otherwise my
... see the link in my second message from yesterday evening ...
would point to a non-existing reference.

One general remark: Personally I like to have more graphs / visualizations
linked to new or existing sequences. This is especially useful for
sequences where the behavior for large n is not immediately visible from
a formula or from the terms given within the usual 3 lines.

Hugo