uned sequences A071339 - A071341

Leroy Quet qqquet at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 10 02:16:58 CEST 2003

I cast my vote FOR agreement with Marc LeBrun's recent comments on
deleting sequences.

I must add that not all EIS users are sophisticated enough to even use
the Superseeker in the first place, and if they do, the Superseeker may
not be sophisticated enough to necessarily get all interesting variations
of a databased sequence.

And we have no way to determine future-value of any particular sequence
to somebody somewhere.

(Although the future of Superseeker and the EIS themselves might have
them someday evolving, using artificial-intelligence, to the point that
the database-look-up structure of the EIS might eventually be dispensed
with entirely for an extremely advanced A.I.-based "guess the rule that
generates this sequence" puzzle-solver. But even then, perhaps some of
the original database's sequences will be kept in the computer-memory as
a basis for identifying some inputted-sequences.)

:)

Thanks,
Leroy Quet