Signature sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed May 28 23:23:56 CEST 2003

Kerry Mitchell just posted a message to the math fun list
which relates to sequences, and I will append it below.

The OEIS prsently contains these examples:

signature sequences (1): A007336 A007337 A023115 A023116 A023117 A023118 A023119 A023120 A023121 A023122 A023123 A023124
signature sequences (2): A023125 A023126 A023127 A023128 A023129 A023130 A023131 A023132 A023133 A023134 A035796

But the sig. seq. for phi seems to be missing - maybe someone
could send it in.

NJAS