Re permanents / twin prime conjecture / OEIS :: Wouter's seconding to Neil

wouter meeussen wouter.meeussen at pandora.be
Sat Nov 1 22:23:38 CET 2003

this is not an excuse, apology nor rebuttal:
Neil, you are right.

Please give me (us?) the nescessary time to think things through
and gauge the other's opinion using this seqfan forum.
The EIS is better off with the benefit of some time
between 'creation' and submission.

It should not fall on your shoulders to do the formatting,
and at the end of this thread about (0,1)-matrices,
(both with and without the 'singular' condition),
the nicely formatted sequences will come your way. Promise.

Wouter.