binomial determinant

benoit abcloitre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 13 17:14:00 CEST 2003

Thanks for the confirmation. I wonder if the following Gessel and
Viennot paper on binomial determinants could help.

I.Gessel and X. Viennot, Binomial determinants, paths and hook length
formulae , Adv. in Math., 58 (1985), 300–321

I didn't read it but I know that's a nice interpretation for binomial
determinants.

Benoit.