"See also:"

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon Apr 12 18:52:45 CEST 2004

The difficulty I see with this is that `see also'
isn't symmetric.  It may be of interest that some
sequences are connected with binomial coefficients,
but it would swamp the reader if one referenced
the hundreds (?) of such sequences under the
sequence of binomial coefficients  [not a v g eg,
'cos that's a triangle, but you see what I mean].

R.