(phi(m)+1) divides m

Franklin T. Adams-Watters franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Apr 16 00:47:37 CEST 2004

This isn't a complete answer, but:

The sequence includes p and 2p for p an odd prime.
Other than 2, no other prime powers are included.
If n is the product of 2 distinct odd primes, phi(n) > n/2, so n is not
in the set.

Question: are there any members other than p and 2p?

--
Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.