A028377, A028378

Meeussen Wouter (bkarnd) wouter.meeussen at vandemoortele.com
Fri Apr 30 10:09:41 CEST 2004

it should point to A028376 or A028364
Triangle read by rows: T(n,m) = Sum Catalan(n-k)*Catalan(k), k=0..m.
0,1,0,1,2,0,2,3,5,0,5,7,9,14,0,14,19,23,28,42,0,42

the zeros (now) look erroneous,
the formula produces the same as A028364 :

T(n,m) = Sum Catalan(n-k)*Catalan(k), k=0..m
{1}
{1, 2}
{2, 3, 5}
{5, 7, 9, 14}
{14, 19, 23, 28, 42}
{42, 56, 66, 76, 90, 132}

W.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.