OEIS idea (or 2)

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 3 21:36:22 CEST 2004

I wonder if it might be a nice idea to allow comments be sent to multiple
sequences, such as                                   to the sequence of
numerators and sequence of denominators of specific rationals,
simultaneously.

Or maybe the last comment sent by someone can be preserved, perhaps made
the default submission-form info instead of the example-info which is
part of the submission-form now.
In this way, there would be no need to retype or copy/paste if submitting
the same comment to multiple sequences.
(Perhaps, with this idea implimented, there should be a check of some
sort to make sure the comment sent is what was really intended.)

Also, a potential problem for some (which has never been a problem for me
personally):

the fact that the "restore example" button on the main page is more
prominent than the "submit" button.
I wonder how many new users of the OEIS have typed in some integers
(possibly spending some time doing so), only to accidently hit the
"restore example" button...

thanks,
Leroy Quet