Big trouble with A049602

Thomas Baruchel thomas.baruchel at laposte.net
Sun Aug 29 17:53:19 CEST 2004

Hi, I added a formula in A049602 one year ago. It seems to be completely
false ; I can't figure out
what the formula wanted to be.
   a) was it intended to be for some other sequence (error while typing the
ID when submitting my
      formula ?)
   b) was it intended to be some little different text (misprint in
reporting the formula ?)
   c) [I hope it is not that:] 57 xterms opened at the same time with
pari/gp on 22 of them,
      maxima on 18 other ones, and mupad on 16 other ones (last xterm was
probably for mutt ;-)
      then I could have Ctrl-tabbed to an xterm having absolutely nothing
to do with the sequence
      while the right one was on the background ?
If someone can have a look at it...
For the moment, I think it would be a good idea to remove this formula
 from the database.

Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel