[seqfan] fwd: Nem ertem

Henry in Rotherhithe se16 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 12 02:39:56 CEST 2004

> http://matserv.pmmf.hu/matport/cikk.php?pelda_id=45

http://www.humanitas-international.org/newstran/ shows machine translation
has a little way to go since it gives this page (similar to the message) as:

Palindrom-sequence
----
I'm looking for the annexe represent rows- ranges knowo mathematician!

----
Repetition without combination substantiated stringeken the " hit"
introversion there is logically stages!

----
insets
 anagrams 3 betbl222uo:   333 444 555 Emphasized rows the labour lapon.xls
THE three objektum felhasználásával I was made symmetrical anagrams hit
tabular and distinguishing the second munkalapon!

 penalty:   44-43.xls

 1:   11 111 rencontres numbers.xls

 WHITNEY:   NUMBERS2.xls

 four moduleo permutálva3333:  -2222 and 1 11 111 1111 11111és 2 22 222 2222

 Palindrom sorozatokpalindrom.ppt:   Producible: the b 1--- 1 2----2 .. . .
15---15 etc.etc. units Then the slendero row every the Pascal- triangle some
sorában levo numbers squares. Stoppageo : binominal moduluso multiplicand,
the Pascal triangle specific tükrözésével.Lásd tother insets!

 Binominal szorzatok1716:   than the punter- prisms száma.xls THE Pascal
triangle sorainak squares, generalize. Two moduleo substantiated
anagrams-stringek vizsgálatának, which one gave stringgel truly paralleling
on its way his parents the eredménytáblázata.

 THE ranges bázisabased:   1716.xls One more precedent the binominal
szorzatára!