the most citing article or paper of the EIS, OEIS, the old EIS,

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 29 01:17:19 CET 2004

hello,

I am doing the exercise of collecting all the references
and articles to the OEIS, EIS and the old EIS (encyclopedia
of integer sequences).

I began the collection of papers, articles, books that cite
the EIS, OEIS, old EIS, so far I collected 612 articles in

http://www.lacim.uqam.ca/~plouffe/OEIS/

I have an indexer program (dtsearch.com) very efficient program
to index everything, here are some statistics.

In order : the most citing paper is :

The ring of K-regular sequences of Shallit and Allouche : 38 citations

Florentin Smarandache : 21 citations.

The Lattice of N-Run Orthogonal Arrays : of Rains and Sloane : 19 citations.

My Favorite Integer Sequences, by N.J.A. Sloane, 19 citations.

A Dynamic Survey of Graph Labeling : 15 citations, Rains and Sloane.

Automatic Invention of Integer Sequences, Colton, Bundy, Walsh, 13
citations.

Approximations de séries génératrices et quelques conjectures,
mémoire, Simon Plouffe : 10 citations.

Low dimensional lattices VII, coordination sequences, JH Conway

Approximate Squaring, Lagarias and Neil Sloane, 9 citations.

I wish this would help everybody, all the articles I collected
are in PDF.

Simon Plouffe