Paper by Guy Begin?

Henry Gould gould at math.wvu.edu
Fri Oct 8 23:18:30 CEST 2004

Does anyone know anything about the following paper that my students and
I have tried to find by interlibrary loan seevice here at West Virgin ia
University?

***Dear Henry Gould,

A request you have placed:

TN: 147331
Book/Journal Title: Sâeries formelles et combinatoire algâebrique : actes /
Journal Info: 4th Colloquium       1992 1-10
Author: G. Begin

has been cancelled by the Interlibrary Loan staff for the following reason:

We have exhausted all possible sources.

No library is able to supply this item.

National Library of Canada says:

              The requested paper was never published.  For more
              information please contact the author: Guy Begin :
              begin.guy at uqam.ca  Thank you for using interlibrary loan

This paper is referenced for Sequences A007223, A007224, A007225,
A007226, A007227, A007228, and A007229. In particular in the OEIS under
Sequernce A007226 we find the formula  a(n)=2*det(M(n,-1))/det(M(n, 0))
where M(n,m) is the n X n matrix with
              element 1/binomial(n+i+j+m,n).
Attempts to find the referebced paper have failed. My students and I
have tried to find the paper but it does not seem to exist. Help is
needed. We need to find a proof of the cited formula.
--Henry Gould