Too many similar sequences

Robert G. Wilson v rgwv at rgwv.com
Fri Apr 8 17:41:49 CEST 2005

Hugo,

	When you suspect that there are multiple sequences with slight restrictions, use
the advanced lookup where you can use other techniques. In this case the core
sequence appears first.

	Or simply go into the data base through more pages - Database - full database, in
this particular situation it would be part 19 and scan for the sequence

	As they say there is more than one way to skin a goose.

Bob.