[seqfan] TOPIC: OEIS XML

Chuck Seggelin seqfan at plastereddragon.com
Fri Apr 22 15:20:34 CEST 2005

This all sounds good to me.  XML is far more portable.  I'd like to add only
one suggestion for consideration:

If the OEIS went to XML format, it would probably be a very small jump to
give it an RSS feed.  That way subscribers could be automatically notified
whenever the OEIS DB was updated, and would be able to see exactly what
updates happened using a news aggregator like bloglines or what have you.

                -- Chuck