Suggestion for "more" page.

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 00:08:41 CEST 2005

I'm back to looking at the "more" sequences for extension.  It would be nice
to be able to distingish easy "more" sequences, which probably can be
extended with modest effort, from hard "more" sequences, which probably
cannot be extended without major effort.

To this end, I propose that the "more" page classify "more" sequences
according to whether the "hard" keyword also appears.  This could be done by
having two sections of the page, or else coloring the links.  Then I (and
others, if interested) could concentrate their efforts on sequences that can
in fact be reasonably extended.