Suggestion for "more" page.

Don Reble djr at nk.ca
Mon Aug 8 06:19:11 CEST 2005

>> To this end, I propose that the "more" page classify "more" sequences
>> according to whether the "hard" keyword also appears.

I used to attack the more's. I often found that the "hard" flag was
misused: some of those sequences were downright trivial. (So I flagged
my extensions with "easy". Mysteriously, that seemed to cancel the
"hard", and neither flag appeared in the final results. :-)

I would have preferred a way to show the more's which weren't authored
by a particular author, even when that author misspelled his name. But
that's asking a lot.

Don Reble  djr at nk.ca