several messages

Michele Dondi blazar at pcteor1.mi.infn.it
Tue Dec 13 19:13:17 CET 2005

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, kohmoto wrote:

>    %C A000001 It is a generalization of Fibonacchi sequence.
>                     Because if Prime(n) is replaced by Identity(n), then
> the definition becomes as follows. Where Identity(n)=n.
>                     a(n)=a(n-2)+a(n-1)

Thus it is _not_ a _generalization_; rather, a _variation_.

Also s/Fibonacchi/Fibonacci/g; I noticed a few other typos as well: please
do not consider this as an ad hominem attack, especially I make tons of
typos myself all the time. But if possible you'd better double check
accuarately before posting, IMHO.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, kohmoto wrote:

>    Neil
>    I submit Fibonacci^2 sequence.

Huh?!? Such a description would is mostly confusing. Just call it a
"Fibonacci related sequence".

>    %C A000001 It is Fibonacci on Fibonacci sequence.

Ditto as above!

Michele
--
The amount of typing that was required for your emails in this thread
so far probably exceeds the amount of extry typing you'll have to do