A049998

Kimberling, Clark ck6 at evansville.edu
Wed Dec 14 22:47:37 CET 2005

A couple of related papers in the Fibonacci Quarterly are "Inequalities
among Related Pairs of Fibonacci Numbers" and "Orderings of Products of
Fibonacci Numbers".  The first is in vol 41 (2003) pp 20-22, and the
second is in vol.42, pp 28-35.

By the way, the Fibonacci Association will have its 12th International
Conference July 17-21, 2006 in San Francisco; details are at the
organizations website:  http://www.mscs.dal.ca/Fibonacci/ .

Clark Kimberling