OEIS in WiKi, is it a good idea?

Jud McCranie j.mccranie at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 1 00:26:52 CET 2005

At 05:36 PM 1/31/2005, Brendan McKay wrote:

 >displaying a sequence is called "Comment on this sequence". Clicking
>that button brings up a form similar to the present form but
>initialised to the details of the present sequence.  Then we can
>make our suggested changes, explain them in the comments field
>(or in a separate message box) and submit them for Neil's scrutiny.

The way I understand it works is that the contents of the form we fill out
get emailed to Neil, who has to copy and paste into the database.  If that
is true, then it would help to have a program to receive the information
from a form that we fill out and present it in a better form to Neil -
where he could look at the change, then one click will accept it, one click
will reject it, one click will put it on hold for consideration later, and
one click would email the submitter asking for more information.  Something
like that could save some time and effort.