[math-fun] Ulam number picture

Michele Dondi blazar at pcteor1.mi.infn.it
Mon Feb 21 11:14:41 CET 2005

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, David Wilson wrote:

> OK, let's start again.
>
> To all:  I have a picture of the Ulam numbers that illustrates their
> quasiperdiocity. I created this picture a long time ago and sent a copy
> to Eric Weisstein thinking that he might use it in Mathworld, but
> apparently no interest.

But then again, what prevents you from uploading it somewhere and posting
a link to it or attaching it here. (Don't know what is the policy about
binary attachments on list, but I don't think this would be a major
concern in this case.)

Michele
--
I once heard someone say, the sum of the reciprocals
of the known primes is less than 4 - and it will always be.