Re Trouble caused by email failure, follow-up message

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Jan 23 23:29:30 CET 2005

In about 10 minutes the OEIS will be up to date
with all submissions through 4pm today Sunday

(Except of course for a few things that I decided not to use.
But I seem to accepting almost everything these days - I must
be getting soft.)

One important thing:  If you have any A-numbers reserved
that are LESS THAN A103110 PLEASE DON'T USE THEM
- instead, take new numbers from the dispenser.

And check to make sure anything you sent around
Wed night, Jan 19 2005, is now in the OEIS.

That's when email - and therefore the submissions pages -
were not working.

NJAS