Sequence for rigged voting machine

Joshua Zucker joshua.zucker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:22:52 CET 2005

Can't Kerry win if all the even-numbered votes are for Nader and the
odds are for Kerry?

The description here says all those Kerry votes will count for Kerry
(1/2 of the votes), and then 6/14 of the votes would go to Nader and
1/14 for Bush.

To answer the second question, I suggest that the machine should be
rigged so that the first two votes go to Bush, and thereafter votes
alternate Kerry and Bush.  Then Bush is guaranteed to win by either 1
or 2 votes.

--Joshua Zucker