[Fwd: Re: help needed in solving a murder : abour 12640]

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 1 03:31:42 CEST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: help needed in solving a murder : abour 12640
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:26:34 -0400
From: Simon Plouffe <simon.plouffe at sympatico.ca>
To: njas at research.att.com

Hello,

I received this post from Neil Sloane, I take
the liberty to answer.

It could be a postal code in NZ, the
ref is here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_codes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_postal_addresses

BUT, of course the format is 9999* and the * means
bulk mailing apparently.

apart from that, the term 12460 refers to some sequences
but I think that the explanation is too <far fetched> to mean
anything.

Other possible clues :

-it may refer to an ISO norm :
ISO 12640 N5 which is related to color images.

-It is approximately the diameter of earth in kilometers,
it is 12756 but not at every point, as you may know it is
not all spheric.

-It could be one of those items in froogle :
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=12640%20&num=100&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&biw=1152&tab=wf

-The best choice in my opinion would be the constant reference
to a certain ringtone of a particular cell phone : Motorola 12640
try this : 12640 motorola in google.

which they all refer to a certain song : Ben Becker & Xavier Naidoo
Das Lied.
http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:MbBoPT9uuQ4J:www.ringtones.ringie.co.uk/monophonic-ringtones/hip-hop/5737.0/+12640+motorola&hl=en
... of course if the number written means anything at all.

Simon Plouffe