two kinds of references

Emeric Deutsch deutsch at duke.poly.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:42:08 CEST 2005

References in the OEIS are of two kinds:
(i) references in which the considered sequence does appear;
(ii) references that are only related - more or less remotely -
with the topic of the sequence.

Would it be possible to differentiate somehow (for example with an
asterisk) between these two kinds of sequences?

I realize that it would be practically impossible to implement it
retroactively.

Emeric

P.S. A very possible scenario: Axxxxxx, connected with "soandso",
has two references. I spend a lot of time looking up for those
references. Then I find out that the references contain only
generalities about "soandso" but nothing about the sequence
Axxxxxx I am interested in.