To the moderator/operator

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Thu Mar 3 00:01:52 CET 2005

Dear Joerg and note to all seqfan members,

I am the administrator of this list and I speak
english, german as well as french.  Any mail
sent directly to me ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr or through seqfan-request at ext.jussieu.fr
is treated as fast as possible. I will help Joerg off list.
You should never have to fight more than one or
two times the list robot without reporting to me as
a friendly human intercessor. Certainly not worth a week
of frustration and agravation.
I cannot make it to speak english as I am not the
administrator of the *machine* it is hosted on
in my University. But newer and multilingual of
this tool exist.

With my best regards,
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Avec mes meilleurs sentiments,