trouble with the "Submit Comments or New Sequences" web pag

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 5 23:22:19 CET 2005

NJAS said:
>The moral of the story is that if you send me (or have sent me in
>the past) a comment or new sequence that never made it into the
>OEIS, it may be because it never reached me!

It looks from Neil's original email that if I, after trying to submit a
sequence, get the typical automated email reply that the sequence was
received, then the sequence made it to Neil ok.

Just to be sure, is this the case?
(Because I have indeed been getting the automated email responses ok.)

thanks,
Leroy Quet