Bernouilli, factorials

Thomas Baruchel baruchel at bluebottle.com
Tue Oct 18 15:40:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

now I have built the third continued fraction on the page:
  http://baruchel.free.fr/~thomas/
I need to do something else for a couple of hours to change my mind...

But this continued fraction is absolutely horrible from several
points of view ;-)

Please, could you have a quick look at it and see if you notice
some simplification I could use for one of the expressions
(mostly the two final fractions) ?

If someone can check (empirically) the stuff, I would be happy,
maybe something has been forgotten when typesetting the formula.

Forgot to put on the page that B_n is the n-th Bernouilli number;
I'll add it tomorrow...

Please, don't tell me it is ugly; I know it; I like it.

Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel
  Home Page: http://baruchel.free.fr/~thomas/