Re sequences containing no prime

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Oct 22 04:09:20 CEST 2005

Thanks Alonso for this suggestion.  I checked up through A000128.
Most of them do contain a prime.  If I did not make a mistake,
the sequence (which will be in the OEIS in a moment) begins
as follows:

%I A111157
%S A111157 4,7,12,35,56,66,82,118
%N A111157 Numbers n such that sequence A_n in this database does not contain a prime.
%C A111157 That is, the complete sequence A_n, not just the terms that are shown in the entry, does not contain a prime or the negative of a prime. The only exception to this is for sequences with keyword "dead", when only the visible terms are to be considered.
%C A111157 No other terms below 128.
%O A111157 1,1
%K A111157 nonn,dumb,more
%H A111157 PrimeFan, <a href="http://www.geocities.com/primefan/EsotericIntegerSequences.html">Esoteric Integer Sequences</a> (Gives a different version.)
%A A111157 njas, following a suggestion of Alonso Del Arte (alonso.delarte(AT)gmail.com), Oct 21 2005