Primefree sequences in the OEIS. A bad idea.

Alexandre Wajnberg alexandre.wajnberg at skynet.be
Mon Oct 31 01:32:04 CET 2005

It would be useful to have some keyword-related searches in the advanced
lookup.  (I'm referring to the keywords defined in the database here.)  I'd
like at least the following:

* Search for a word, including only sequences with at least one keyword from
a list.
* Search for a word, excluding any sequence which has any of a list of
keywords.
* Search for a sequence of numbers, excluding any sequence which has any of
a list of keywords.
* Search for a sequence of numbers, including only sequences with at least
one keyword from a list.

I think all this is possible through the "Boolean search" of the "Advanced
look-up".

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/index2.html

Simply write the desired word (or sequence of numbers) in the first little
window,
And the keyword (or keywords separated by a space) in the second window;
and choose the desired operator (AND; or NOT).

Alexandre