Primefree sequences in the OEIS. A bad idea.

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:51:28 CEST 2005

and Jud McCranie wrote:
At 11:00 PM 10/21/2005, franktaw at netscape.net wrote:

> > The next terms are 132,141,143,144,145,152,156,173,252 (if I did not
> make a mistake).
> >There are no others up to 287; I was unable to determine whether
> A000287 contains any primes,
> > partly because its definition is unclear.

 > Is 882 in the sequence?  What about 2967?  Or 3828?

Just for these reasons, I think these kind of sequences open
a big can of worms, even without any Cantorisms.
Next someone comes up with a sequence "those n for which sequence An
in OEIS contains no integers of the form 17k+-3". " or "... no integers with
palindromic (decimal) expansion." Would anybody like to edit and check
these?

Terveisin,

Antti